- when two or more identical transliterations occur for the same word it means that this word is written once with 2 flowering reeds (M17) once with two diagonal strokes (Z4).
- the verb ii(i), to come is written i. (note the dot after the i) i. e. the ideogramm alone, followed by its reading signs.
- if the A ending of a verb is a simple variant it is omitted
- if the -nw ending of a verb is a simple variant it is written -n
- compound words are written without any dot.
- the plural ending of feminine nouns is written without any dot.